Please nominate Irving to Canada's Walk Of Fame
The Canada's Walk Of Fame Nomination Contest is one way to nominate Irving as well as enter to win a contest:
Nominate a great Canadian to join the likes of Jim Carrey, Mario Lemieux, and Alanis Morissette to be immortalized on Canada's Walk Of Fame, and you will automatically be entered to win the Star Treatment in Toronto June 2006.
Canada's Walk Of Fame and Air Canada will fly you and a friend to Toronto for a celebrity filled weekend. You will walk the Red Carpet, witness the 2006 Inductees as they unveil their stars, watch the Tribute Gala Show Live and be a guest at the Black Tie Gala where you will celebrate with the Stars of the night.
Be sure to fill in the form completely and make sure your vote counts! Any nomination of someone already on the walk will be disqualified.
* Nominee must have been born in Canada or have spent their formative or creative years in Canada
* Nominee must have a minimum of 10 years experience in their field
* Nominee must have had national or international impact on Canada's Heritage
Your Star Treatment Includes:
* Return air for two from your city to Toronto via Air Canada. Canada's Walk of Fame to pay all applicable taxes upon ticket purchase.
* Two nights luxury accommodation at Delta Chelsea Toronto's Entertainment Hotel
* Gala seats for the Tribute Show and VIP party
* Tickets to the exclusive Benefit Concert Rock The Walk
* Approximate value: $4500 to $5000 depending on city of departure