Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Fare-Thee-Well My Love

January 5, 2006

PincuVing, Irving Rabbenu, my Biscuit Boy, fare-thee-well my love. You knew, and I know you knew, that since that car-wreck of a day in 1995 when you helped me to leave and start my own life, there have been maybe a grand total of 6 days where I did not think of you. This city, our streets, our home, our life together was an extraordinary adventure, and I am glad to have brought you so much happiness, not to mention 'productive joy' for so many years. Thank you for all that you taught me, all that you showed me, and for your unconditional love in which I revelled, grew, and lived so intensely. I know that you know all of this, and more. Bye, love, bye.
A.

Anna Pottier (NDG, QC )
annapottier@hotmail.com

Posted on Legacy.com

1 Comments:

Blogger my-inner-voice said...

The cruelty of a blog: such a sensitive, poetic, true, screaming, random, beautiful and exact entry, that it has "0 comments". Everything important in our lives has "0 comments' as all other people continue to say nothing at all most of the time.

2:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home